Yacht Project Management Refit
New Yacht Construction Projects or the Refitting of a Yacht is a very large and complex undertaking. We prefer to represent the interests of the Owner, or Captain as our Professional team of Engineers and Technicians are highly experienced in all types of new build and refit/repair works and prefer to use the ´Best Practice´ approach. Using our experience and know how to ensure that the planning, management and scheduling are all in line to deliver the Yacht back to the owner on schedule, within budget and to the specifications required.
We offer a tailor made framework of Project Management Services to suit our client’s needs and requirements.
Every stage of a refit is carefully planned and monitored, with each phase being carefully designed to achieve the maximum effective use of time, budget, materials and manpower.
- Analysis of the existing yacht
- Preparing specifications and Planning
- Preparation of Budgets
- Warranty issues, change orders, build guarantees, and intermediate payments
- Advice on Class and MCA regulations
- Managing requests to change the specifications
- Selection and advice on procurement
- Cost control Schedules
- Time control Schedules
- Providing on site technical and engineering expertise and support
- Monitoring build progress in line with the schedule of completion
- Communication and liaison between the parties concerned
- Man management and the Monitoring of the labor force.
- Record Keeping
- Mediation between parties where necessary to avoid unnecessary conflict.
- Periodic Inspection of the Refit/New Build to ensure any defects are rectified without delay and added expenditure
- Best advice of Yacht Registration, VAT, and Flag State
Completion of pre-delivery inspections and sea trials for hand over to the Owner.
Request more information!
For further information, please feel free to contact us!